throw back thursday - baby daniel and baby shar
“I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind leading.”
The thing about the friendzone is that it’s unacceptable for a woman to say “well, you know, I’m just not interested in you in that way" but a man can say that a woman is not "his type" and everyone takes it as gospel.
I am a HUGEHUGEHUGE supporter of the legalization of marijuana. For so many reasons. I wasn’t a smoker AT ALL until a little over a year ago. And then I moved to Southern California and my life changed forever. Weed is the reason and motivation behind my 50#+ weight loss. The only real reason it’s not legal yet is that it generates too much money for companies and the government. Legalize, regulate, medicate and enjoy. Have a better school system. Live a better life. All hail 🍃🌿🍃
On some real stuff though! Yes women in Delhi are saying what NEEDS to be said!
i remember when the only way you’d see photos of celebrities together was on POPSTAR magazine
I have so many pictures of me in my underwear now and I can only classify about 40% of them as progress pictures. The other 60% are just me being really obsessed with me right now. INTO IT.